APPLICATION
=========================================================
Character Name: dshrute
Class:Druid
Race:Troll
Role:dps
Spec you want to play:Moonkin
Spec you can also play:Feral(bear)
Link to armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Dshrute/simple

1) Why do you want to raid with our guild?
I want to raid with your guild because it has gained many accolades in end game content.

2) Please describe your wow experience.
I have been playing wow since 2007 and recently switched my main to my druid and desire to keep him my main.
3) What is your approach to raiding?
My approach to raiding is to always be consistent to show up on raid times for the sake of the guild. Also, be positive, productive and fun to be around.

4) Why do we want you in our guild?
I want to join Accounting because of its track record and quality of players that are in the guild.

5) Tell us about yourself (realname, job, family, hobbies, interests, talents)
My name is John Dayton Im 18 years old and currently enrolled in Texas State University. Im from Houston, Texas and at the age of 14 i moved to Dallas, Texas to play hockey being that is my true passion. I have always loved hockey and all other sports. I have a energetic personality and love getting mumble/vent to socialize with other players.

Thanks,
John Dayton

P.S. Happy Holidays.

4) You want me in your guild because im geared for Dragon soul and i can be a very good attribute right away for a core spot.

sorry read the question wrong...

Re: dshrute - druid app

your tear gear im assuming is from LFR?

I don't really play much anymore, so I feel that I'm obviously the most qualified to comment.  Your lack of heroic experience is somewhat unnerving.  Also no answer to question 6?  No logs?

HELLO FELLOW WARCRAFTER

We aren't amazing, but I've seen plenty of worse than us. Although I'm not one to turn down complements :). So here's the deal, msg me in game I have a few questions I want to ask you mostly about what you expect from raiding and a few questions about your previous raiding / guild to make sure this is what you're looking for. I would have liked to see some logs, but I can deal with running some 5 mans with you maybe with a few others from the guild.

Is your character named after Dwight schrute?

Also id like to give a shout out to whoever named their Druid archdelux pretty badas.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 738

we have someone named LionelHutz in the guild which is just fantastic
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2531/3762833555_e95ed6a36a.jpg

Why'd you buy the 397 relic, considering your belt? Also you're under hit cap, but I'm sure you know that and will fix it. Looks like you recently bought your tier chest so I'll assume that's the culprit.

What's your bear stuff like? In particular, how do you gem? A lot of bears gem agi because they think there's a concept of "enough" HP, while others can't imagine a situation in which trading 30k HP for 0.7% dodge would be a good idea (guess which camp I'm in). There's not really a wrong answer... your thoughts please.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 684

lazytank wrote:

Also id like to give a shout out to whoever named their Druid archdelux pretty badas.

Its in the Ribwich stable of names.  If only I could get Oldspice and Deadbeatdad back on my account, I'd be pretty happy with my list of names.

In other news, I got a random tell out of nowhere yesterday.

"I want to devour you"

To which I could only think of 1 reply.

"Only for a limited time."

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 684

Pangur wrote:

we have someone named LionelHutz in the guild which is just fantastic

OH HAI. ;-)

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DSHRUTE