Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: Latency - Undead Mage

1.) Tell us a about yourself.

-Character Name/Class/Race: Latency / Mage / Undead

-Current Spec (0/0/0): I raid as fire 3/47/11

-Link to your Armory Profile: (please log out in your PvE gear)
WoW Armory - Latency (Laughing Skull)

-Professions and any rare recipes: Enchanting / Jewelcrafting - Nothing too special other than most BT gem cuts and all of the farmed enchants.

-Are you keyed for all heroics? Yes

-Are you exalted w/ scryer / aldor? Scryer

-Hyjal Key?  (Vash/Kael vials) Attuned

-BT Attuned?  (FLK/Alar/Rage) Attuned

2.) Describe your spec.

-Please describe your sepc and if are you willing to respec? I enjoy raiding as fire, but I often don't mind a respec to frost simply for the survivability it has to offer.

-What other specs would you consider and why? 40/0/21 if another mage is deep frost with 5/5 winter's chill.  The 10% extra crit to frost. 50% crit damage bonus from spell power in arcane and 100% from ice shards in frost is 150% critical bonus.  The bonus intellect and mind mastery is very nice. 

-What do you see is the purpose / role of your class in a raiding environment? Decursing, polymorph, AI , lemonade stands and 15% fire vulnerability.

-What are primary stats you focus on? (Def/Healing/Spell Damge/AP/Stam/MP5/crit etc...) Spell hit cap, crit, spell damage, then haste.

-Briefly describe how you are currently itemized? IE: gems / enchants etc.. Spell hit cap, crit, spell damage and no haste at the moment.

-If there is one thing you could improve upon what would it be? Truly maximize my casting time by standing in one spot before a boss fight and not having to move unless it is necessary.  I like to shoot for 100% DPS time if the fight allows me to.

3.) Available Playtime (We raid from 8pm server time till 12 or later. Sunday through Thursday):

-Sunday: 4pm on
-Monday: I'm taking a night class from 8-11 server.
-Tuesday: Available from 4 server on.
-Wednesday: Available from 4 server on.
-Thursday: Available from 4 server on.

-Will you use forums during the day / before / after raid?  Can you be reliable to post absences? E: All of the above

-Best time to contact you in game: 3pm server to late night Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday morning till 6 server, Saturday morning till 5 server, Sunday 5 server till late night or Monday if you can catch me on.

4.) Communication, experience and everything under the sun.

-Do you have Ventrilo and Microphone? Can you effectively communicate on vent? Yes, yes, yes

-Describe your raiding experience pre and post expansion: What zones and bosses cleared, etc...
Pre-expansion
Full clear MC as a warrior, MC,BWL,Nax as a Holy/Disc Priest
TBC
Full Clear of Kara/Gruul/Mag/ZA/Hyjal/5/9 BT

-List any leadership roles you may have had in these zones:
I have recently been leading the Hyjal raids

-List your current guild / previous guild(s) and why you left: Quod Erat Demonstrandum.  I was in Testament since BC as a server transfer from Scilla.   I decided to leave a because the lack of raiding.  QED is just too inconsistent and losing too many core players to want to relearn everything again.

-Describe how you prepare for a raid in which we learn a new boss. Read bosskillers and watch a video (if posted, if not find one to understand the fight from a caster stand point).  Make sure to have plenty of supplies to cover enough wipes without needed to restock during raid time. (I bring enough dmg food/elixirs/flasks/oils/flame cap

-How do you feel about wiping? It's a part of progression and learning the fight and the strategy that works best for the team.

-How do you feel loot should be distributed in a raiding guild? Officer based: player skill and what they put into the guild as well as bring to the table.

-Who do you know, or how did you hear about Accounting? I first heard about Accounting back in the day in some normal doungen, Kaiber was tanking.  Nolanhadhoof is my room mate and I know Elzix.

-If you are invited to join us, what do you expect from the guild? I honestly don't expect much other than a relaxed and welcoming enviornment.

-Anything else you would like to add:

5.) Tell us something to entertain us: ( Story time! )
Why do midgets giggle when they run across the grass?
BECAUSE IT TICKLES THEIR BALLS.

6.) Cross Server Applicants fill out the above application and the following:

Previous server:

Please list
Your old guild:
The GM:
2 Members:

Why are you willing to leave your old server to play with us?

7.) Please DO NOT Contact any officer in game unless asked to do so.