Topic: What is Accounting looking for?

Accounting is always in search of great players so don't be scared away if your class isn't what we are in an immediate need of.

Currently we are looking strong players in the following class roles:

- Range Dps (especially Mage/Warlock/Boomkin)
- Deathknight (whatever, I know you don't exist)

At this point in cataclysm it is not too much to ask for a recruit to have his reputation maxed for enchants and to be close if not fully epic. Blizzard has made it significantly easier to keep up with content even if you are casual. Any applications missing crucial reputations like Therazane and their helm enchant  faction will almost immediately be dismissed. I have no doubt there are good players without these things but we are looking for good players with an understanding of how raiding is done and its not done with +1 stam to bracers and no helm enchant.

With the addition of Dual Specialization I also like to see players with talent in more than 1 spec especially in hybrid classes.

With The Firelands coming out in a few days we are looking for players ready to handle the new content and are prepared both with knowledge by reading and watching videos and with gear.

Re: What is Accounting looking for?

APPLICATION
=========================================================
Character Name: dshrute
Class:Druid
Race:Troll
Role:dps
Spec you want to play:Moonkin
Spec you can also play:Feral(bear)
Link to armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Dshrute/simple

1) Why do you want to raid with our guild?
I want to raid with your guild because it has gained many accolades in end game content.

2) Please describe your wow experience.
I have been playing wow since 2007 and recently switched my main to my druid and desire to keep him my main.
3) What is your approach to raiding?
My approach to raiding is to always be consistent to show up on raid times for the sake of the guild. Also, be positive, productive and fun to be around.

4) Why do we want you in our guild?
I want to join Accounting because of its track record and quality of players that are in the guild.

5) Tell us about yourself (realname, job, family, hobbies, interests, talents)
My name is John Dayton Im 18 years old and currently enrolled in Texas State University. Im from Houston, Texas and at the age of 14 i moved to Dallas, Texas to play hockey being that is my true passion. I have always loved hockey and all other sports. I have a energetic personality and love getting mumble/vent to socialize with other players.

Thanks,
John Dayton

P.S. Happy Holidays.

Re: What is Accounting looking for?

4) You want me in your guild because im geared for Dragon soul and i can be a very good attribute right away for a core spot.

sorry read the question wrong...