Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Patinador -387 Resto Druid

APPLICATION
=========================================================
Character Name: Patinador
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Role: Healer
Spec you want to play: Resto
Spec you can also play: Working on getting a Feral set together
Link to armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/l … Patinador/
(Please try to log out in the spec or gear you wear for the role you wish to play (heal, dps, tank)

1) Why do you want to raid with our guild?

- You guys are the best on the server! I've heard good things about you since BC.

2) Please describe your wow experience.  (vanilla, tbc, wotlk, cata)

- Same character/spec since Vanilla.

3) What is your approach to raiding?

- Patience and being as prepared as possible. I'm dead serious about raiding, but I think it's important to have a laid-back attitude. For me, gear is a secondary motivation. Just raiding and and downing shit is its own reward for me.

4) Why do we want you in our guild?

- I am extremely dedicated to raid attendance. I have a flexible, low-demand schedule and if I say I'll be there, I'm going to be there. I've played resto druid since the beginning, to say I have a thorough understanding of my class would be an understatement.

5) Tell us about yourself (realname, job, family, hobbies, interests, talents)

- My name is Nick, I'm 21 and attend a local community college. I fly RC helicopters competitively and I grow cannabis for local medical marijuana dispensaries.

6) Obama can take care of his own shit. If ninjas are that pissed at us I'd say we've got bigger problems.

7) Provide us a link to any guild logs from current content that you were involved in [WorldofLogs.com]

- None yet. I'm just recently 6/8 DS.

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited by Patinador (2011-12-24 09:16:13:pm)

Re: Patinador -387 Resto Druid

Need Peewee to come drop some knowledge up in this thread.  WHERE YOU AT PEEWEE?@!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aguild/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 684

Patinador wrote:

I grow cannabis for local medical marijuana dispensaries.

You had me at hello...

I just wanted to add that I'm working on my Therazane rep. I should be exalted in a day or two.

EDIT: I'm now exalted.

Last edited by Patinador (2011-12-28 12:55:22:pm)

Pangur, Ooma, Raiid, you should look like guy up.  I do wish the offspec dps was BOOMKIN, as I think it has better offspec raid comp options than feral.  But agility leather isn't in the same demand it once was, so it may be workable.

Hi, talk to me in game when you can and ill ask you some stuff.

-Pangur